Savage TR 10 in 308 Winchester, with a 24" heavy barrel, muzzle break, 1:10 twist, Accu-Trigger and aluminum bedding.
Scope, Counter Sniper- Dark Ops 3 – 25 x 56, 350LTac Light.
Pivot Bi-pod, Cheek Rest and one Xtreme Molded Single Gun Case.
The retail price for all the stuff was more than $ 2450.00 plus Tax.
I offer all items as on the pictures including 150 rounds match ammo and asking $1850.00 or make me an offer.
- F-Class Panda Action (Short): New-in-Box, Unassembled, .308 Bolt Face. Asking price - $1700.00
- Xtreme Rifle Stock: Blue colour, Inlet for Panda F-Class Action (Short). Asking price - $850.00
- Brux Barrel Blank: Heavy Palma Contour, 30 Cal., 1-11 twist, 4-groove, 31 in. unfinished length. Asking price - $530.00
Contact (Phone or text): Len @ 1-306-424-7988
A Parker Hale Number 4 Mark 1 in .303. Price $400.00
For more information call Darrell at (204) 510-7091 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom 7.62 target rifle left hand bolt action model 1375.
Wichita Bench rest action.
Canjar match trigger, 30 inch kreiger stainless barrel w/800 rnds.
Pillar bedded, custom laminated prone stock w/adj. cheek piece, rail in forearm with hand stop.
Central rear sight w/ adj. aperture, Anschutz front sight w/adj. aperture.
Total weight 12lb. 2oz.
Asking 2,200.00 obo
Also available custom leather shooting jacket size XXL.
Also custom Forster Bonanza Natiional Match dies available.
Hi all, I’m looking for a couple of rifles to be used for hunting:
- 30-30 lever action. Any of the models are fine. Preferably not in pristine condition. I need it for hunting in the bush.
- 12-gauge shotgun, auto loader (semi-auto). Browning, Remington, or Winchester preferred.
Wanted: .22 Competition Sporting firearm required for junior shooter. Anschutz 1403 or 1808 preferred. Should have peep sights and an adjustable trigger greater than or equal to 1 kg. Total wt of firearm with sights should be under 4 kg. email@example.com
Looking for two excellent condition or very good condition, single shot .22 rifle’s for two upcoming shooters. If you’d like to pass on your rifles to today’s youth, please let use know and call Paul or Lynn at 667-4647.